HUNTING FOR SEA MONSTER
"all inclusive" fishing in Northern Norway
April 2013 sea trout, atlantic salmon
May 2013 sea trout, atlantic salmon, cod, haddock, halibut (high season), catfish, coalfish, redfish
June 2013 sea trout, atlantic salmon, cod, haddock, halibut, catfish, coalfish
July2013 sea trout, atlantic salmon, cod, haddock, halibut, catfish (at the end of the season),coalfish
August/ September 2013 cod, haddock, halibut (high season), catfish, coalfish, redfish
Tour Price : 570 €/person (in DBL sharing, SGL supplement 40 €) min. 4 persons
- Accommodation in hotel
- Breakfast in hotel
- Transfers according to the program
- Buffet Dinner in Hotel , lunch made of catch
- 4 hours fishing tour with local professional guide
- Special clothes and fishing equipment
- motor boat for 5 pers. Fjordfangst 570, 40hp
* Extra night: 150 € / person (accommodation in DBL, SNGL supplement 40 €) Includes accommodation in a hotel at the base in Serkyosen, breakfast, lunch and dinner
* An additional day of fishing with a guide, 4 hours: 550 € / group max. 5 people. Including rental boats, fuel, life jackets and fishing equipment, guide services.
* Rent a boat + equipment for fishing, 1 day: 290 € / group max. 5 people.
Including rental boats (without fuel), life jackets and fishing equipment.
Transfer from Levi via Kilpisjärvi to Serkyosen 415 km
You will pass the scenic Lyngen Alps region with snow-capped mountains, green valleys and
turquoise- shaded fjords.
Accommodation in hotel in Serkyosen
Breakfast in hotel
Getting equipped and departure for fishing.
Hunting for a sea monster
We will spend4 hours fishing in the fjords and open sea in the hunt for a sea monster – wolffish (catfish). Its trophy head will be great for your collection. Another goal is a halibut – average size is 12-14 kilos and larger fish can reach up to 2 metres long. The local chef makes a delicious lunch from your catch.
Fish lunch in hotel
Arrival to Levi late evening
LEVI CENTRAL BOOKING OFFICE