King Crab rafting safari in Norway (Self-driving)
You are going to make a trip to Kirkenes in Norway, where you will cruise along the Bygoyfjord to the place, where you are going to catch the famous King Crab!
These fresh crabs will be served as your meal in a renovated boat house by the fjord. And you can eat crabs as much as you want too!
- Participation fee: 196 € / adult (min 2 pax) w/out accommodation and transfer *
- Duration: 12-12,5h
- Included: protective clothing, guidance
- Availability: Every day 01.05-20.10.2013, departure from Kirkenes centrum at 8.30, 13.00 and 18.00
* Price of the accommodation is 117 € double/ twin room/ night including breakfast; transfer Levi-Kirkenes-Levi 200€ (2-8 pax)
Salmon Fishing school at Lappean Suvanto TUE-SUN
Learn salmon fishing with a professional guide. Lappean Suvanto, in the Tornionjoki River, is one of the best places in Finland to catch a huge Salmo Salar, the wild salmon! After the school, you will feel yourself a real salmon fisherman and it's time to try to catch your own salmon! After the 2 hours lesson, it's possible to continue fishing by your own or just have a warm coffee and a sweet pastry at the Cafè Lappea.
- Participation fee: 85€
- Fee includes: fishing permission for 1 day to Tornio-Muoniojoki River, fishing boat, guiding and fishing equipment for 2 hours, coffee and sweet pastry. It is possible to continue fishing by renting boat and fishing equipment.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Group size: 2-8 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, change of clothes
- availability: 3.6-31.8.2014, every day except Monday at 12 and 14
- extra services: guided transfer Levi-Lappea-Levi 220 € ( 2-8 persons)
More info and sales
Phone: +358 40 344 7756